GigaSpaces will be participating in the Spark + AI Summit 2018 (SAIS) in San Francisco. We will be presenting our demo In-Memory Real-Time Analytics Using GigaSpaces and BigDL for Instant Impact at the Intel® AI Booth #301 between June 5th and June 6th, where the GigaSpaces team will be more than happy to answer all of your questions. Make plans to join us June 4 – June 6 2018, at the Moscone West Convention Center in San Francisco for the world’s largest event for the Apache Spark community.
Schedule a one-on-one meeting with us at the AI Conference:
About Spark + AI Summit
Spark + AI Summit 2018 begins on June 4 with several 1-day training workshops, which include a mix of instruction and hands-on exercises. Why attend?
- Discover real-world Artificial Intelligence use cases
- Learn about the latest Deep Learning Frameworks and Apache Spark Integration
- Stay abreast with best practices for Productionizing Machine Learning Models
- Find out what lies ahead for the open source Spark project
- Hear how to improve performance and memory optimization from Spark committers
- Learn how to leverage Structured Streaming in your ETL and real-time analytics
- Get tips and tools to process big data more quickly and efficiently from leading data scientists and researchers
- See how leading companies successfully deploy Apache Spark at scale
- Find out how real-world AI use cases are innovating business products
- Get proven best practices to improve your Spark usage
- Learn how Spark is employed in a variety of enterprise applications
- Hear how other enterprise Spark users solve business problems
About Apache Spark
Looking forward to seeing you there.
For more information about the event click here.